Mediacity Biennale 2018 좋은 삶 (Eu Zên)

  Last week I watched the Mediacity Biennale 2018 with the theme of good life in Seoul Museum of Art with my classmates and teachers.around 68 participants teams invited from about 16 countries.
           

  Actually I was confused at the beginning of the exhibition. Because there may be a linguistic aspect, I can't have an objective evaluation of these works, and I can't definitely evaluate the quality of the exhibition, but I can only pick out the works I like better to express my true feelings. 
I prefer Nonfacial Portrait, an art group called Shinseungback Kmyonghun, which invites several artists to paint portraits of the same person.
  Painters have to abide by the same rule that AI can't detect faces in full portraits. Painters have to abide by this rule when painting.  If the portrait of a painter is like a human face, it would fail to be a portrait.Artists eventually adopt different forms of portraiture through different approaches with videos of the painting processes,I find it interesting that I didn't understand its intention when I saw the exhibition. I consider it was different artists express themselves in abstract in their own way. I think their works are very outstanding. But I was wondering why I could see that it was a portrait of a human being. Why can't AI do that? 

  One of the other works that shocked me is We talked briefly.It is an investigation of the "Metoo movement" in the cultural and artistic circles about 40 minute performance art
  They roam through human lives,observing and considering the implication of our social bodies thereby exploring new languages and raising questions on human subjects.The group project use their body language to express individual relationships in society.The repeated fragmentation,richness, and gathering of actors and actresses will be a landscape .They tear clothes, search, dance, use the most primitive body to express themselves, find their own language.  They used their enthusiastic and profound performance act as if there was no one else present.
  Through these words, pictures, and images, artists convey meaning to the audience. Transfer reset new images to satisfy our own soul, to depict our own beautiful life in imagination and intuition.

评论

热门博文